Groupies on Guns n'roses
Firefly
2004-04-06 16:13:30 UTC
Source - Groupiedirt.com

Axl Rose is very kinky. We hear he likes urination/defecation scenes,
bondage, sex toys, girl-girl sex...and he likes to videotape it. The Guns
N'Roses song "Pretty Tied Up" gives you an idea what Axl likes. Ex-Guns
guitarist Slash is said to be very average at best and a sexual
disappointment. If there's a mirror nearby, he likes to watch himself having
sex. We also know he likes to be handcuffed to his bed: In 1995, Slash was
caught in the embarrassing situation of being handcuffed to a hotel room bed
and the person who had the key just left him there and didn't come back! The
person who pulled the disappearing act was probably a lady who was so
disappointed in sex with Slash that she left him handcuffed to the bed for
revenge! One lady who experienced Slash says to watch out for his tongue,
which is black from too much booze and cigarettes. STD alert: We also hear
Slash doesn't like to wear condoms. We hear the other ex-Guns guitarists are
much better when to comes to sex: Izzy Stradlin and Gilby Clarke have gotten
praise for their great sexual skills
- Loco By Nature -
2004-04-06 16:21:25 UTC
Post by Firefly
Axl Rose is very kinky. We hear he likes urination/defecation scenes,
bondage, sex toys, girl-girl sex...and he likes to videotape it. The Guns
N'Roses song "Pretty Tied Up" gives you an idea what Axl likes.
Yeah right...
Post by Firefly
[...]
What a load of bullshit...
--
© S t e f a n
E-mail: stefan_hstd(at) H O T M A I L . C O M
SHuber7247
2004-04-06 19:57:15 UTC
Thema: Groupies on Guns n'roses
Datum: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:13:30 +0100
Source - Groupiedirt.com
[...]
sometimes i think your are stacey - what a shit you send to us in the last time
- forget it - it seems you are stacey - remember my email from YOUR friend -
forget this shit - sometimes i'm thankfull for your informations but this is
"STACEY-SHIT"
Rosners
2004-04-07 02:09:43 UTC
Datum: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:13:30 +0100
Source - Groupiedirt.com
[...]
Hey Tuber-You think that this is"STACEY-SHIT",it's pretty fucking amazing
that you believe you think?GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Stacey Mae
"STACEY-SHIT"
Firefly
2004-04-07 07:45:54 UTC
Datum: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:13:30 +0100
Source - Groupiedirt.com
[...]
I try to post a varied mixture of news and information, beit good, bad,
funny or even critical

I do agree that this is nonsense and that is the reason I posted it
Holtz
2004-04-07 08:33:33 UTC
Post by Firefly
I try to post a varied mixture of news and information, beit good, bad,
funny or even critical
I do agree that this is nonsense and that is the reason I posted it
I'm sure Sklien was interested in finding out the sex habits of GNR, seeeing as he is into guys and all.
--
Holtz.

My bootleg list,
http://www.tapetrader.com/Holtz
GoBucky1
2004-04-07 22:42:00 UTC
Isn't he the one who wrote that story about the quality of sex with Axl?
The Muffin Man
2004-04-07 10:22:12 UTC
Post by SHuber7247
Post by SHuber7247
sometimes i think your are stacey - what a shit you send to us in the
last
Post by SHuber7247
time
Post by SHuber7247
forget this shit - sometimes i'm thankfull for your informations but
this
Post by SHuber7247
is
Post by SHuber7247
"STACEY-SHIT"
I try to post a varied mixture of news and information, beit good, bad,
funny or even critical
I do agree that this is nonsense and that is the reason I posted it
I think what he said is nonsense!!

The Muffin Man
Rattus the RAT

SHuber7247
2004-04-07 10:29:06 UTC
Post by Rattus the RAT
they play good music, that's why we like them!
RAT
You are very right - thank you very very much - this is what i think and try to
say - Thank you so much! Music is our world and music is the best we have -
this is why i love gnr so much!
reprobate
Firefly